These pumpkin spice latte oatmeal cookies are a bake sale favorite and are sure to attract a variety of customers.
While shopping in Target, I came across these cute little pumpkin spice latte M&Ms and could not pass them up. I knew that I had to make something with them and then decided that they would pair well with oatmeal. That’s when the pumpkin spice latte cookie was born. I couldn’t wait to get home and try them!
Definitely try these out for a bake sale, potluck, or even Thanksgiving. They won’t disappoint!
- 1 2/3 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (room temperature)
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup Pumpkin Spice Latte M&Ms
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together oats, flour, cinnamon, pumpkin spice, baking soda, & salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and both sugars on medium speed. Add egg and vanilla and mix until well combined. Add dry ingredients and slowly mix with a spoon. Once dough has formed, fold in M&M's.
- Scoop out cookies onto a nonstick pan (or pan lined with parchment paper) and place in freezer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from freezer and bake for 10-12 minutes. Once cookies are done, let them cool on pan for 10 minutes and then transfer to cooling rack.
- For prettier cookies, press a few M&Ms onto each cookie prior to baking.