One of my favorite breakfast menu items is a muffin but when I am craving them we never have the ingredients in the pantry. So I decided to try my hand at making an easier version of the popular quick and easy breakfast.
With this recipe it couldn’t be easier because it calls for pancake mix and applesauce. My son and I could not get enough!
Try this quick and easy muffin recipe out and let me know what you think.
- 2 cups pancake mix (I used Aunt Jemina's)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 applesauce cup (1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1/4 cup raw sugar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease muffin pan and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients except the raw sugar.
- Fill muffin pan 2/3 full and sprinkle raw sugar and cinnamon on top.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Once done, let cool and enjoy!
- Perfect for a quick and easy breakfast.